In November 2010, when I was 25 years old, I moved in with a man who was 98. This man, whom I’ll call Mr Schecter, wasn’t a friend or relation or anyone I knew. He was a Holocaust survivor in the first stages of dementia, and I’d been hired to look after him.
MF on No Win ;-) MF on Any pun lovers? #hindi-English… _aayu_ on No Win ;-) _aayu_ on The Cost of Paying Attent… _aayu_ on Any pun lovers? #hindi-English…
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- RT @DilshadTweet: We Will Not Let Muslim To Stay In Haryana, every where we will see Muslim, Will Kill Him said Bajrang Dal in Haryana @She… 6 minutes ago
- RT @atulkasbekar: Bwahahahaha... Have to tag my #CampionSchool senior in this @ShashiTharoor https://t.co/Ze3Q7jwEdw 30 minutes ago
- RT @anjali_damania: Government is tracking all those who are buying tomatoes at these obscene prices Next surgical strike will be called '… 32 minutes ago
- RT @ShashiTharoor: New Hinglish 21st century dictionary: *Webaqoof*: "one who believes every claim or allegation on the internet & social m… 54 minutes ago
- RT @evanmcmurry: Trump: "We ended up with 51 votes, 51 to...whatever. I don't know what it is." https://t.co/yAUr57HwiC 55 minutes ago
- advert advertisement Automobiles Cars cartoon christia Christian Creation defence doctor Economics engineering finance funny Hindi homour humoir Humour Humour Hindi husband India indian Inspirational Jets jokes language lesson Lessons Life love marriage medical men networking office Photographs Planes puns quiz Quote resurrection safety scary signs social Story tax tech thought Thrill tomb truth whatsapp women Work