A FEW years ago, in a supermarket, I swiped my bank card to pay for groceries. I watched the little screen, waiting for its prompts. During the intervals between swiping my card, confirming the amount and entering my PIN, I was shown advertisements. Clearly some genius had realized that a person in this situation is a captive audience.
MF on No Win ;-) MF on Any pun lovers? #hindi-English… _aayu_ on No Win ;-) _aayu_ on The Cost of Paying Attent… _aayu_ on Any pun lovers? #hindi-English…
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Open With The Same Song – Every Week DanWilt.com/?p=7303 via @DanWilt 4 hours ago
- popsci.com/what-is-side-s… 4 hours ago
- RT @RanaAyyub: Just like the UPA refused to let you rebuild shrines razed to ground during the 2002 riots including the tomb of Wali Gujara… 4 hours ago
- RT @ikamalhaasan: Mersal was certified. Dont re-censor it . Counter criticism with logical response. Dont silence critics. India will shine… 4 hours ago
- RT @me_rony: Shame on you who cannot digest a criticism about your policies. Shame on you people who mix religion in everything. #IsupportV… 4 hours ago
- advert advertisement anagrams Automobiles Cars cartoon christia Christian Creation defence doctor Economics engineering finance funny Hindi homour humoir Humour Humour Hindi husband India indian Inspirational Jets jokes language lesson Lessons Life love marriage medical men networking office Photographs Planes puns quiz Quote resurrection safety scary signs social Story tax tech thought Thrill tomb truth whatsapp women Work