A FEW years ago, in a supermarket, I swiped my bank card to pay for groceries. I watched the little screen, waiting for its prompts. During the intervals between swiping my card, confirming the amount and entering my PIN, I was shown advertisements. Clearly some genius had realized that a person in this situation is a captive audience.
MF on No Win ;-) MF on Any pun lovers? #hindi-English… _aayu_ on No Win ;-) _aayu_ on The Cost of Paying Attent… _aayu_ on Any pun lovers? #hindi-English…
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- RT @JacobSarah24: Jesus. For God's sake how does Anti-Lynching protests defame India and not the lynchings?! Are you out of your damn mind.… 27 minutes ago
- RT @castellanosce: 💖💛 💚💙 🖤💟 💝💜 💗💞 💘❤ https://t.co/LyddvBL1Ff 33 minutes ago
- Two peanuts were walking in a tough neighborhood and one of them was a-salted. #puns 34 minutes ago
- RT @CUTEST_ANlMALS: notice me https://t.co/ncnoGn4UY4 3 hours ago
- RT @tech_faq: Technology was developed to prevent exhausting labor. It is now dedicated to trivial conveniences. - B.F. Skinner 3 hours ago
- advert advertisement Automobiles Cars cartoon christia Christian Creation defence doctor Economics engineering finance funny Hindi homour humoir Humour Humour Hindi husband India indian Inspirational Jets jokes language lesson Lessons Life love marriage medical men networking office Photographs Planes puns quiz Quote resurrection safety scary signs social Story tax tech thought Thrill tomb truth whatsapp women Work