A FEW years ago, in a supermarket, I swiped my bank card to pay for groceries. I watched the little screen, waiting for its prompts. During the intervals between swiping my card, confirming the amount and entering my PIN, I was shown advertisements. Clearly some genius had realized that a person in this situation is a captive audience.
MF on No Win ;-) MF on Any pun lovers? #hindi-English… _aayu_ on No Win ;-) _aayu_ on The Cost of Paying Attent… _aayu_ on Any pun lovers? #hindi-English…
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- RT @appurv_gupta: Arnab Goswami's Gun https://t.co/UA9gWGEvvV 24 minutes ago
- RT @CPMumbaiPolice: Excuses are hardly a defence! If you’re driving, carry a license! #RulesForAReason https://t.co/SUpGf9YOnY 25 minutes ago
- RT @ikpsgill1: Was trying to teach Punjabi to my South friend but then he asked me the meaning of 'buraaaaaah' and I gave up 😭 25 minutes ago
- RT @FreakingTrue: If a girl is silent, it's dangerous. They're either: about to blow up, need a hug, falling apart, crying inside, or all o… 25 minutes ago
- RT @RahulReply: But whyyyyy???? https://t.co/5KQhEOwWj6 25 minutes ago
- advert advertisement anagrams Automobiles Cars cartoon christia Christian Creation defence doctor Economics engineering finance funny Hindi homour humoir Humour Humour Hindi husband India indian Inspirational Jets jokes language lesson Lessons Life love marriage medical men networking office Photographs Planes puns quiz Quote resurrection safety scary signs social Story tax tech thought Thrill tomb truth whatsapp women Work